1. Eat low-residue meals starting from breakfast (do not eat vegetables, fruits, and milk products) two days before the examinations.
2. Guests need to fast for 8 ~ 10 hours before the medical examinations.
3. Patients suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, and asthma can continue taking medications during examinations, but need to tell the examining doctors.
4. Pregnant or suspected to be pregnant women who are doing health screenings need to notify the medical staffs in advance. Do not do X-ray examination, body fat measurement, and Pap smear tests.
5. For women who are doing health screenings, please do not do stool and urine tests, and body fat measurement during the menstrual period. Please do these tests after your period has ended.