You can first find the answers to your questions from the frequently asked questions section below to help you know more about Eonway Health Screenings and save your precious time.
If you have any other related queries, you are welcome to call us and ask. We will provide you with the most professional advice and sincere services. The service line is +886-2-2332-9888.
Eonway has integrated three major medical domains – prevention, clinical, and rehabilitation, offering comprehensive medical services. Apart from conducting general health screenings, Eonway, led by the West Garden Hospital and our medical teams of renowned professors, has adopted the use of high-tech equipment and facilities to provide top-grade health screening services. Eonway also offers timely treatment and preventive care therapies according to the guests’ screening conditions and provide personal health management services. Apart from offering professional medical care, Eonway has also provide hotel-style accommodations and meal services. We hope our guests can enjoy luxurious guestroom and our superior facilities including heated swimming pools, spas, sauna, physical fitness areas, and specially made healthy meals.
People at high risk of developing coronary artery diseases, including high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, long-term smokers, with a family history of heart diseases, and young adults over the age of 40. The group at high risk of lung cancers including family history of lung cancers, smoke cigarettes a day a pack for over 10 years, housewives who often stay in a poorly-ventilated kitchen.
1. Eat low-residue meals starting from breakfast (do not eat vegetables, fruits, and milk products) two days before the examinations.
2. Guests need to fast for 8 ~ 10 hours before the medical examinations.
3. Patients suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, and asthma can continue taking medications during examinations, but need to tell the examining doctors.
4. Pregnant or suspected to be pregnant women who are doing health screenings need to notify the medical staffs in advance. Do not do X-ray examination, body fat measurement, and Pap smear tests.
5. For women who are doing health screenings, please do not do stool and urine tests, and body fat measurement during the menstrual period. Please do these tests after your period has ended.
The primary purpose of fasting for 8~10 hours before screening is to empty the stomach of foods so images obtained from the upper gastrointestinal series would not be affected by the retention of food. Furthermore, eating before the blood sugar, cholesterol, hepatic function, and abdominal ultrasound examinations would affect the results. Fasting for 8 hours is, therefore, the only way to obtain accurate test results. No food and water before health screenings is a fundamental concept.
No. Patients with chronic diseases should continue taking medications before the health screening. They do not need to stop drugs. The test results will be used as a reference by the doctors for prescriptions.
Your body’s immune responses while you have the flu may increase the white blood cell count. The results from other tests would not be significantly affected.
We can conduct the coronary artery calcium (CAC) score test, coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA), abdominal computed tomography examination (livers and pancreas), and low-dose computed tomography (LDCT) screening using our CT640 ultra-fast computed tomography scanner. We were the first one to have invented a non-invasive and fast test to accurately detect and screen for the hardest-to-find blocked coronary arteries, early-stage lung cancers, hepatic cancers, and pancreatic cancers with the use of a non-ionic contrast agent only once. The whole set of tests are completed at one go. The radiation dose of a CT640 ultra-fast computed tomography scanner is very low, which has a minor impact on human health.
● Breast ultrasound examination is suitable for women of any age groups, especially for young women (approximately under 35 years of age) and women feeling a suspicious lump in their breasts. Breast ultrasound examination is usually the indispensable first-line testing tool.
● Mammography is suitable for women over 40 years of age to screen for breast cancers. We can use mammography to clearly observe microcalcifications in the breasts, and use the images produced to distinguish between benign and malignant calcifications.
● A breast MRI examination is suitable for patients with a family history of breast cancers, and for people once suffered from ovarian cancers or endometrial carcinoma, and had hormone abnormalities, hence at high risk of developing breast cancers. We recommend women who had breast surgery once to do an MRI test at least once every two years for detecting any abnormal changes.
(1) Eonway provide transportation services with costs depending on guests’ demands.
(2) Guests who have come to Eonway for health screenings two or more years in a row will be provided with the superior, free airport pick-up service.
Guests can pay by transfer, credit card, wechat pay or cash (Taiwanese dollars)
Guests from Mainland China please contact our service consultants and we will help you take care of all the processes related to health screening and provide you with the most detailed information.
Phone: +886-2-2332-9888 extension #2052 Miss Qian
WeChat：money480627 (please scan the QR code below to join)